Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector has emerged as a highly vibrant and dynamic sector of the Indian economy over the last five decades. MSMEs not only play crucial role in providing large employment opportunities at comparatively lower capital cost than large industries but also help in industrialization of rural & backward areas, thereby, reducing regional imbalances, assuring more equitable distribution of national income and wealth. MSMEs are complementary to large industries as ancillary units and this sector contributes enormously to the socio-economic development of the country.
In India, the MSME Registration of a company is governed by The Companies Act, 2013. AITS committed to providing our clients with the best quality services in the market.
The Micro; Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act was notified in 2006 to address policy issues affecting MSMEs as well as the coverage and investment ceiling of the sector. The Act seeks to facilitate the development of these enterprises as also enhance their competitiveness.
We are Expert in
We work on online software development and our products are already in use.
- Banking Software Development
- RD, FD, MIS Software Development
- Nidhi Limited Company Software Development
- Microfinance Limited Software Development
- Multi Level Marketing Software Development
- GST Software Development
- School Management Software Development
- Institute Management Software Development
- e-Commerce Software Development
- e-Education Software Development